Tired of your kid’s Power Wheels battery crapping out after 20 minutes?
Angry because you removed that 10 pound brick and charged it overnight, only to have it die again halfway down the block the next day?
I was too, so I removed the stock battery, and installed a pair of Milwaukee 18 volt Red Lithium batteries in its place.
Check out the full project video below. Links to components used in the project, as well as schematics and drawings follow.
Components used in this build:
- 3D Printed Milwaukee Battery Cradle: https://amzn.to/2xGK114
- DC Motor Speed Regulator: https://amzn.to/2JulRxx
- Milwaukee USB Adapter: https://amzn.to/2XI4Zw7
- In-line ATC Fuse Holder: https://amzn.to/31k3Lo8
- Molex Connectors and Pins: https://amzn.to/33fbOUL
- Milwaukee 18V Red Lithium Battery: https://amzn.to/31iANVB
Prints, Schematics and other Docs: